Mario Balotelli

Loved him for (in no special order) his pass to Aguero, his help for the cats after the fire, his penalties, his t-shirt, the wink at Ferdinand at Wembley: all signs of his talent, his eccentricity and his good heart.
If this story was true, also shows what a good heart the man has in him. I'd heard about it years ago and never found out if it was urban legend. I do like to think it is true.

https://metro.co.uk/2011/12/19/mari...-father-christmas-and-gives-out-money-259890/

Not really sure - however I can guarantee that whatever time of year it is you will be wearing shorts........

I usually wear trousers from the end of November until early March.

However, with the unseasonably warm weather last week, I’m already back in my shorts.

Several of my colleagues do wear shorts all year round, though.

amazing how Balotelli gets loads of negative coverage for his goal celebration and Liverpool's Firminio has a pic taken with a baby during the game v Everton while sat with teammates gets no mention anywhere.

I think the difference is it would be dark before the Postie finished his round.

Didn't both he and Yaya never miss a pen for us? I could be wrong but I thought Balotelli had a perfect record from the penalty spot until we sold him to Milan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.