Mario Balotelli

Loved him in that Spurs game, crying how he should have been sent off and then he scores a winning penalty.
Watched that game in the boozer for some reason, think I’d been at a christening or something. Wound the rags up by getting up for a piss before he took the penalty as I knew he wouldnt miss. Would have have to climb out of the window if he had!

A maverick. Off the wall. Capable of genuine greatness, in flashes. Not always capable of carrying out instructions. Played it as he felt it. I've often said it — just right for City, at that point in the club's trajectory. Would not have lasted five minutes with Pep.
A character. The game needs those, albeit not more than one in any given team.

Incorrect - I believe he helped set the bathroom on fire in his house by setting off fireworks - that an assist isn't it lol?
If I remember right he then took a safety course and became a fire martial for the city stadium or academy or something?

I miss mario absolutely loved the guy. Was good to see him doing punditry for the champions league final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.