Mario Barwuah Balotelli

Quality Mario!!! You should have round housed camel gobs head smooth off though & Anderson the Predator wanna be woman made ****. I FUCKING HATE RAGS! Rant over. C.T.I.D!!

Did anyone see him floor SWP at the end?

Just ran up behind him and took him down and had a little Man-wrestle on the floor. Then got cramp!!!!

Funny as!

Perform like that every game with a cheeky wink every now and again and he is on the road to greatness .

MonsallBlue said:
Did anyone see him floor SWP at the end?

Just ran up behind him and took him down and had a little Man-wrestle on the floor. Then got cramp!!!!

Funny as!

I saw Milner stretch his leg I was to busy celebrating with the lads around me.

I hope people will start to enjoy his good things even though he does have the bad things as well. A few people said he doesn't care about the club well these pictures tell a thousand different words.

Fucking love him. What a man he is. If he decided to play like that every game then it's actually scary. Probably the most talented youngster in the world right now. I can't think of one person with so much raw ability and confidence.

The way he showed absolutely no respect for the rags just capped a brilliant day off. Fuck handshakes and words of condolence to the losing team, Mario knows how to react in the face of victory.

He got a 6 rating on SkySports... unbelievable. Great game, great player and the type of character that can go on to greatness! Love him.

He really seemed to love winning too. So much for the moody cnut.

Just needs to realise he is capable of winning with the team on every occasion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.