Mario Gotze

He is struggling at Bayern for a player of his quality.

I'd absolutely love him here, but I can't see it happening.

If there's any chance of us getting this lad in, you do it! He might not do it in some big games but he's just turned 23. How many players have consistently done it in the big games below the age of 23, really? He'll develop and start doing it in the big games more likely than not, just like Sterling

In our situation, we don't need players who are struggling at their present clubs. We need players are STARRING at their clubs, especially if these clubs are high profile and are direct competition for us. This sends out the message to the rest of the football world that we are serious contenders for the top honours and we no longer a club where struggling players go to for an easy life and to boost their pensions!

In our situation, we don't need players who are struggling at their present clubs. We need players are STARRING at their clubs, especially if these clubs are high profile and are direct competition for us. This sends out the message to the rest of the football world that we are serious contenders for the top honours and we no longer a club where struggling players go to for an easy life and to boost their pensions!
I disagree, getting players who are underperforming is how you make smart buys (risky yes but it pays off big at times)... Easiest example of this is what wolfsburg did with KDB. Plus Gotze would fit our team well and its not that he is playing terribly at bayern its just a hard midfield to get playing time in

I disagree, getting players who are underperforming is how you make smart buys (risky yes but it pays off big at times)... Easiest example of this is what wolfsburg did with KDB. Plus Gotze would fit our team well and its not that he is playing terribly at bayern its just a hard midfield to get playing time in

Would you buy Falcao?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.