Mario ready to see a shrink!

Roger Ringpiece said:
One from Balotelli himself wouldnt go amiss rather than through his agent.
Dribble said:
Mario's agent has gone to great lengths this week to apologise on Mario's behalf
TBH mate, the first apology was from Balo through the Italian press. After this, apparently his agent came to Manchester to make peace with the club & he also did the media rounds straight after.

I dunno, but I just get the feeling that being at Manchester City nowadays is more than just fantastic wages & the potential of the 'project'. Mancini has won his battles with Adebayor, Bellamy, Tevez et al & I just get the feeling that top players are looking at us as a genuine force & a club where they can have a good career & achieve success at the highest level.

It hasn't gone unnoticed by me that ManUre's season seems to be more about stopping the rise of Manchester City than winning their 20th league title. Today I read a blog by a Gooner where the paranoid neurosis was worrying! Apparently RVP posted a picture on Twitter of him in a sushi restaurant with 2 companions. The Gooner then went on to produce a plethora of other pictures claiming that the dude in the middle of the picture was a guest of Manchester City last week at the Emirates & went on to say he was one of our scouts & the other dude in the picture was a Dutch agent! He then accused RVP of flirting with us in a mad paranoid rant!!

My, how we've come a long way insuch a short space of time! Lol

The thing I don't get is how so many people are falling for this "Mario has cost us the league" myth.

Sure, Arsenal was a disaster and I think he was poor against Sunderland despite the two goals. But he has scored some very important goals for us that have kept us in the title race, and when it comes down to it we are where we are for a number of reasons, not any one person.

moomba said:
The thing I don't get is how so many people are falling for this "Mario has cost us the league" myth.

Sure, Arsenal was a disaster and I think he was poor against Sunderland despite the two goals. But he has scored some very important goals for us that have kept us in the title race, and when it comes down to it we are where we are for a number of reasons, not any one person.

Spurs springs to mind.

If we do it, he will have more in his plus column that his minus column in terms of his contribution on the pitch.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
moomba said:

Spurs springs to mind.

If we do it, he will have more in his plus column that his minus column in terms of his contribution on the pitch.

But be honest with yourselves, when we are trailing, or on the verge of defeat, would you trust or sincerely believe that Mario would be the one to drag us back into the game?

If it's Aguero, Tevez, Yaya, or even Dzeko, I would. Mario? No for me.

I understand he has made important contributions, but it's as good as saying Carroll's last minute goal was worth "35m", I would much rather you replicate that contribution into a consistent one.

City fans know his potential best, and wholeheartedly believe Mario has the ability to contribute on pitch consistently, it's just frustrating because Mario doesn't seem interested in fulfilling that potential despite the amount of support and chances given.

Young said:
But be honest with yourselves, when we are trailing, or on the verge of defeat, would you trust or sincerely believe that Mario would be the one to drag us back into the game?

Yeah, I would believe that he is capable of getting us back into a game, he's done it several times before.

I understand he has made important contributions, but it's as good as saying Carroll's last minute goal was worth "35m", I would much rather you replicate that contribution into a consistent one.

A bit over the top that. Mario has scored 17 goals for us this season (21 starts). We'd all love him to have his "game head" on all the time but to compare him with someone like Carroll is letting the three or four bad incidents overshadow the positive contributions he has made for us all season.

City fans know his potential best, and wholeheartedly believe Mario has the ability to contribute on pitch consistently, it's just frustrating because Mario doesn't seem interested in fulfilling that potential despite the amount of support and chances given.

It is frustrating, but it will IMO be more frustrating to see him fulfil that potential elsewhere when he hasn't been all bad for us this season.

Young said:
moomba said:

Spurs springs to mind.

How many 21 years old do that week in , week out. Thats the thing , he shouldnt have all that responsibility , he already helped with is 13 goals. Let him mature and he will do that for sure. He is that good.

Roger Ringpiece said:
One from Balotelli himself wouldnt go amiss rather than through his agent.
Dribble said:
Mario's agent has gone to great lengths this week to apologise on Mario's behalf

I used to care about his apologies, but it's clear through his actions that he never means them. If he regretted his actions, he would work to correct them.

moomba said:

Spurs springs to mind.

He should of been sent off in that game so cant count that one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.