Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

BTH said:
cleavers said:
Dubai Blue said:
Or maybe he no longer works for City? If he does, he won't be for much longer.
Even if he does (did) he would not have been anywhere near the emirates dressing rooms, so at best his words are second hand, and at worst pure bollox.

I know this fella, although I've not seen him for a while, but he doesn't say he was anywhere near the dressing rooms; it appears that the alleged info has been passed on to him by another source.

Is he the bloke who worked on the pitches at Platt Lane and was sacked in the past few months?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-kOSx7clMo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-kOSx7clMo</a>

Joe's reaction when Balo saw red.

Having played football at various levels since I was a kid, I have to say this story sounds like the type of thing that happens in dressing rooms on a fairly regular basis. If I'd have been out there running my bollocks off to win a title for my team, I think I'd have been sorely tempted to give Balo a slap.....

Mario may have cost us a few points this season - which players don't in a 60 game season.

A bigger concern for me is the sizable minority of city fans who cost us 10-15 points a year for the last 40 Years with their whingeing,moaning,getting on players backs during games and shouting for the managers head every season.

Fucking wankers and ingrates.

You know who you are

Kazzydeyna said:
Mario may have cost us a few points this season - which players don't in a 60 game season.

A bigger concern for me is the sizable minority of city fans who cost us 10-15 points a year for the last 40 Years with their whingeing,moaning,getting on players backs during games and shouting for the managers head every season.

You know who you are

We dont know how many points he has cost us BUT i can guarantee you that any player that makes himself unavailable especially if he is a striker for 9 games a season or more is dubious - that fact that alot of these games were missed because of self inflicted sendings off makes him a liability

If Ballo was put up for sale at say 10 Million i doubt any club would touch him certainly he would have a very limited number of suitors

Whether he has been hard done to, victimised or just a nob, the main thing is he now has a reputation.

And that reputation has meant he has missed quite a few games because of silly suspensions, can we afford to carry a player like that when we are challenging on all fronts? I think not, thanks for the laughs, the joy, and the down right ridiculous but it's time we got someone who is good, but boring.

ged coyne was on citys ground staff and he got the bullet for slagging off fergiescum on twitter/facebook. he is now on the ground staff at boundary park and still wears all his city gear.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:22 pm --<br /><br />ged coyne was on citys ground staff and he got the bullet for slagging off fergiescum on twitter/facebook. he is now on the ground staff at boundary park and still wears all his city gear.

Kazzydeyna said:

You know who you are

fuck and and die .

stavros said:
Kazzydeyna said:

You know who you are

fuck and and die .

What ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.