Mario's ban is up......

I know I shouldn't believe what I read in the papers, but it looks like mario will be starting on Monday. according to BBC.

I hope not ! IMO he might cost us the match with his lazy and disinterested attitude and poor work rate.

rnblade said:
I know I shouldn't believe what I read in the papers, but it looks like mario will be starting on Monday. according to BBC.

I hope not ! IMO he might cost us the match with his lazy and disinterested attitude and poor work rate.

OR he might terrorise United like he has done in the past?

Doubt he will start, but if he does, get over it and support like you've never supported before.

gio's side step said:
The thought of him starting is truly disgusting.

If anyone suggests he should start - you clearly haven't watched City since the Arsenal game.

He is a big game player. If he does start it has been earned on the back of some outstanding performances in the past when it mattered. The United back line will be in fear at the thought of Mario starting again.

SalfordCityBlue said:
rnblade said:

OR he might terrorise United like he has done in the past?

Doubt he will start, but if he does, get over it and support like you've never supported before.

I really hope you are right, and he proves me wrong. I wonder what the comments will be like if he displays his petulant 5 year old attitude and (god forbid) we don't get the result we want. will he be hounded out and slagged off?? I doubt it.
Prove me wrong mario, turn it on tomorrow night and you can earn yourself legendary status here.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.