Mark Bowen recalls the Hughes sacking

BingoBango

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8638822.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 638822.stm</a>

Interesting interview, suggests Hughes realised he was for it by the end of the game. Sounds like a thoroughly bizarre day.

PS - don't let Big Mal's Cigar see this thread.

Even though I think our top dogs made the right decision, I always look back and wish they had handled it better. Hughesy didn't deserve that really but best of luck to him and...FORZA MANCINI!

Cynical timing. Our most important run in and all of a sudden the welsh taffia are coming out of hiding.

These guys need to wake up, they were sacked because they werent good enough it shouldnt be a surprise to anyone. Bowen of all people, maybe if he'd worked a bit harder on sorting the defence rather than passing the buck and leaking stories about players he might still be in a job.

Sun Jihai's ghost said:
Cynical timing. Our most important run in and all of a sudden the welsh taffia are coming out of hiding.

These guys need to wake up, they were sacked because they werent good enough it shouldnt be a surprise to anyone. Bowen of all people, maybe if he'd worked a bit harder on sorting the defence rather than passing the buck and leaking stories about players he might still be in a job.

Spot on! Fuck off Bowen!

"sacking Hughes cost us the title"

ha ha nice one de niro. Top attempt at a wind up mate!!

In the same spirit I would say it cost us the chance of the (old money) 2nd div. Title next year as keeping hughesy would have seen us relegated this season!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.