Mark Bowen recalls the Hughes sacking

Or being pathetically incapable of holding leads against two of this season's relegated sides at home. Or a two goal lead at home to Fulham. If we miss out on anything this year, then those three results will be pivotal. If the Taffia are so good, lets see what sort of club they end up at this summer.

de niro said:
Pita said:
How?? Numbers, stats, facts please!!
I am giving you the chance to convince me.......

numbers , stats facts?

try this,
we are shit under mancini, we dont play football, we are stoke with money, we will never win a fucking thing kicking towards our own goal, the best players will leave out of sheer boredom, the even better players wont come if those players leave........etc etc fucking etc.

now hughes,

brilliant manager, made some fantastic signings, went for goal every match, only trained once a day.

You are a star!!! The best comedian ever!!!!
You have convinced me...Hughes is the man!! I heard the best team in Europe are after him...if they just could remember his name!

Pita said:
de niro said:
numbers , stats facts?

try this,
we are shit under mancini, we dont play football, we are stoke with money, we will never win a fucking thing kicking towards our own goal, the best players will leave out of sheer boredom, the even better players wont come if those players leave........etc etc fucking etc.

now hughes,

brilliant manager, made some fantastic signings, went for goal every match, only trained once a day.

You have convinced me...Hughes is the man!! I heard the best team in Europe are after him...if they just could remember his name!

I really cant tell if your taking the piss or not de niro.

I've said it time and time again. If Hughes was serious about his role at City, he would have seen that Bowen was the cause of his problems with shambolic defending at times.

If he considered his job to be the most important thing, then he would have moved Bowen on and brought in a defensive coach that could teach defending.

Hughes obviously valued his friendship more than he valued his job, and that cost him his job at City. He found it easy to move on Jim Cassell, so why not Bowen?

Ricster said:
Pita said:

I really cant tell if your taking the piss or not de niro.

I've said it time and time again. If Hughes was serious about his role at City, he would have seen that Bowen was the cause of his problems with shambolic defending at times.

If he considered his job to be the most important thing, then he would have moved Bowen on and brought in a defensive coach that could teach defending.

Hughes obviously valued his friendship more than he valued his job, and that cost him his job at City. He found it easy to move on Jim Cassell, so why not Bowen?

agreed.

de niro said:
Pita said:
How?? Numbers, stats, facts please!!
I am giving you the chance to convince me.......

numbers , stats facts?

try this,

now hughes,

I'd have taken 5th with 2 points behind at the start of the season, our aim was 4th and now it's in our own hands.

Fantastic signings? Yes but fucking hell were they overpriced with the fee and the wages e.g. Toure on £120k a week.

£16m for Toure, £24m for Lescott?

Hughes didn't have a clue.

mcfcliam said:
de niro said:
numbers , stats facts?

try this,

now hughes,

I'd have taken 5th with 2 points behind at the start of the season, our aim was 4th and now it's in our own hands.

Fantastic signings? Yes but fucking hell were they overpriced with the fee and the wages e.g. Toure on £120k a week.

£16m for Toure, £24m for Lescott?

Hughes didn't have a clue.

wait till he takes the west ham job,european place for them.

He's talking crap. I knew he was going o Saturday morning cos I read it in the paper so why did he only get a feeling as the game went on? Why did they believe they could comfortably crack the top four in the following three games after drawing 8 from the previous ten, some of which were at home against very beatable teams.

I'm sorry mate, you spent £200 million and blew your chance. The tag line for me at the start of the season was 'no excuses.'

Sitting down with the first team and discussing targets, phases, plans, other team's fixtures etc. etc. What a load of bollocks!

It's no wonder these clowns got the boot.

Mancini has a good plan/target/phase idea : take one game at a time and aim to win it.

Sun Jihai's ghost said:
Cynical timing. Our most important run in and all of a sudden the welsh taffia are coming out of hiding.

These guys need to wake up, they were sacked because they werent good enough it shouldnt be a surprise to anyone. Bowen of all people, maybe if he'd worked a bit harder on sorting the defence rather than passing the buck and leaking stories about players he might still be in a job.
A bit of a tangent I know, but 9th & Hennepin? Are you in Minnesota?

Nice guy yes,

but really, was this chap 2nd in command of our team?

Now that's a worry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.