mark cavendish

cbeebies is poo

i dont no if there is a post already been and gone but this guy is amazing, a true sports legend in his own sport.

for those that dont no he is a british cyclist. The guy as just won his third stage of this year he is like a bullet.

dont no if anyone follows the tour de france i for one find it exciting and when talk to some friends they like it but most say its over run by drugs but there was little drug use last year and this year none at the min. these guys are excellent sportsmen who are amongst the fittest in the world.

so i just think its about time that the media push this fella in all the press as he is british and is a winner.

blueinkwell said:
He's unbeatable on a straight run in, and his team are setting it up for him perfectly, It's a joy to watch the teamwork they are putting in.

agree 100% but he still has to put it in himself to win at the end

saying that noone is going to catch him. Just think someimes we moan about our sporting achivements here alot and this guy is doing so well and will get a little snippet in the press in the morning. Bradley Wiggins is doing excellent aswell think he is doing better than he would have thought himself. Be surprised if he won the hole thing but he is still in with a chance and ith the alps comin up strange things can happen?

fantastic today was mark, pushed all the way by hushovd.still for me the greatest sprinter in the world.as for winning the tour ,not for me but hes on for the green jersey which i think is marks goal.oh and i wouldnt mind a pair of his oakley tdf radar special edition :)

KAL_EL said:
fantastic today was mark, pushed all the way by hushovd.still for me the greatest sprinter in the world.as for winning the tour ,not for me but hes on for the green jersey which i think is marks goal.oh and i wouldnt mind a pair of his oakley tdf radar special edition :)

sorry pal if my comment didnt read right i meant bradley wiggins for the win not mark on the yellow jersey. yes i think mark is on for the green i also think he is cocky enough to come out and ay it after his next win??? we hope?

good how he keeps saying that he is going to win in Paris? should be great if he does.

cbeebies is poo said:
KAL_EL said:

sorry pal if my comment didnt read right i meant bradley wiggins for the win not mark on the yellow jersey. yes i think mark is on for the green i also think he is cocky enough to come out and ay it after his next win??? we hope?

good how he keeps saying that he is going to win in Paris? should be great if he does.
your comment did read right mate, i didnt read it right ;)

cavendish is doing brilliant got a great sprint team leading him out. but for me so far bradley wiggins just pips him, to be within a minute of the leader , the big test is the alps but he has stayed with top guys over the pyrenees ,not bad for a sprinter he also has a good team trial team well 5 of them anyway which is why contedor or armstrong will win the estana team are to powerful

Watched bits of it, and I mean bits,
Wiggins seemed kinda humbled that he was where he was.

Whats the script with the teamwork, from what little I have seen on the box it doesnt show much, do they basically slipstream each other to drag him along?
And if so then why dont his Teamo's get the same time's as him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.