Mark Clattenburg

I think that the club's policy is to keep a dignified silence. We're trying to court favour with everyone all at the same time.
If we keep suing people or stop giving interviews etc, it might create an aura of us against the world and our ownerswwant to be inclusive, not ostracised.

You may honestly have just made my year, never mind my day. I can already feel a weight lifting off my shoulders.
I aim to please
Its helpful to be actually "in the Know" thanks to my job working with the FA

I aim to please
Its helpful to be actually "in the Know" thanks to my job working with the FA

Did you also know Meanwhile Dyke, will step down as FA chairman in July after changing his mind about standing for a second term..

Get the flags out or should that be the rags out:-)

Another representative from the ranks of the hard of thinking, I mentioned these links earlier....be aware though I used some long words so either ask for help or try not to move your lips when your reading.
Do you know me you arrogant so and so? Have you any idea what I do for a living or my education? You are bang out of order. If you stopped being so smug I would happily debate with you. If someone has a different view that is fine. Why be so condescending? Is that a big enough word?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.