Mark Halsey

doomuk said:
As much as it's ridiculous that they didn't discuss the ref the reason they didnt for those who don't actually know is because after last week a number of supporters started tweeting him and saying that 'they hoped him and his wife die of cancer'.

His is recovering from Cancer and his wife is seriously ill with it.

I think they didn't want to risk showing his poor performance and more fans taking similar action.

I can understand that - as annoying as it is.

Yep that's right and when they said it it didn't bother me! What did bother me was the Kompany assessment it's always a negative look at our players with them

Forzacitizens said:
How can Tony Cottee say it was a foul? Sky's bias really is worrying.
Why is it worrying? They've been like this with us since 1st September 2008 and we've just got better and better. Nothing anybody says about us actually matters or affects us in any way at all.

MaineStandMoaner said:
Must surely be demoted from EPL duties after his two penalty decisions in his last two games. Utterly incompetant.

Would depend whom his replacement is i guess but even if it was Coco the Clown it would be an improvement

Can see why he gave United's last week. We had to see a slowed down replay from three angles to see it wasn't a proper penalty. He didn't get that opportunity.

Today's was an atrocious decision.

A VIDEO REF WOULD HAVE SORTED IT OUT IN SECONDS THOUGH!

His main problem is his weakness. Too often he lets people get away with stuff as he's trying to be "nice". Then when he sends people off, he isn't used to it and it ends up in a panic.

It's not nice but the cocky, arrogance of Dean, for eg. while not perfect at least provides some authority.

coulsonblue said:
His main problem is his weakness. Too often he lets people get away with stuff as he's trying to be "nice". Then when he sends people off, he isn't used to it and it ends up in a panic.

It's not nice but the cocky, arrogance of Dean, for eg. while not perfect at least provides some authority.
I think Dean is the best ref by a long way.

Should be running the line in the South Lancs Counties league for the next few months, or better still, he should follow in Walton's footsteps and f@ck off all together.

I've never rated him, I even thought he was sh*te when we played Gills in the 1999 play-off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.