Mark Hughes blue and white army

Really, really taking to Hughes. I think it took him a while to settle into the club. He came in with Shinawatra (boo hiss) as Chairman, with all the turmoil that surrounded him and his reign of madness. Then Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan (yay) came in, and all of a sudden he's got Robinho and making bids for Kaka, so he must have wondered what sort of circus he walked into.

But obviously he's realised that he's probably the luckiest manager in the world, and that our owners are the real deal, and that there is a long and stable future ahead.

Now the dust has settled, you can see Hughes is far more relaxed, he's enjoying it. and I think we've responded to that and we're taking to him more and more.

I'll admit it, I wasn't a big fan of Hughes, up until about the Aalborg game. But definately starting to like him.

Tricky_Trev said:
There was a brief rendition of "Hughesy, Hughesy, give us a wave" against West Ham, but that's about as far as it went. But i agree, Hughes deserves a song. He's our manager and is doing a bloody brilliant job in my opinion. The mentality and togetherness he has instilled is great and the way he's transformed things behind the scenes is fantastic too, but obviously doesn't get much mention in the press. I like the way he deals with the media, and his little digs at Fergie and the rags have been quality. I don't even think of him as being an ex-rag anymore. He's a blue, and i'm proud to have him as our manager. Hughes is going to create a dynasty at our club.

I don't think he's into adulation, or is it flagellation?

He looks uncomfortable waving back at us.

Just wait for a big result and give it Hughsie Hughsie Hughsie at the end.

I know where the true respect lies. Listen to any commentator from the Middle East and they talk of; respect, trust, honesty and commitment. Yes, Hughes has done well this season but if we're going to sing about anyone surely it has to be our illustrious owner who has been true to his word since taking over. Can't wait for him to come over and sing this to him

Sheikh Mansour's Blue and White Army

I doubt there would be a better reception for anyone. Shaun Goater, Trautmann, Bell etc. They get a superb reception, but HRH Sheikh Mansour would get a reception like we have never seen before. I'm getting a shiver down my spine just thinking of it!

felixbg said:
he was at the ground tonight ... dunno if he was watching the reserves or what but saw him coming down from the upstairs rooms in that glass entrance at the end of the game.
Sheikh Mansour??? Or Khaldoon Al Mubarak?

scall, I know the feeling. I've waited a long long time for this, since 79 as a season ticket holder and a supported long before that. I truely hope we can win something soon and HRH Sheikh Mansour gets all my respect. With him we will overtake Fergiescum as well as win trophies, no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.