mark hughes looks pissed off

Project said:
The guy from Arabian Business when on SSN was saying that Hughes had nothing to do with the Kaka signing so its understandable

The same guy also said that we had withdrawn the bid and Hughes would be sacked 3 weeks ago.

Do you *honestly* think the same man who has been busting his nuts to sign fucking Bellamy would in the same breath be saying he needs Kaka as well? Don't be ridiculous.

PLAINLY Hughes has got no say whatsoever over which big name targets we are going after.

Chippy_boy said:
Do you *honestly* think the same man who has been busting his nuts to sign fucking Bellamy would in the same breath be saying he needs Kaka as well? Don't be ridiculous.

PLAINLY Hughes has got no say whatsoever over which big name targets we are going after.

He probably didn't suggest Kaka, but I am sure that he has been asked about his opinion of signing him and the role he would play in the team. I don't think there is any manager who would say no thanks to Kaka or Robhino.

However, why are some people prepared to believe a guy when he says that Hughes is a dead man walking, and then disbelieve the same guy when he says that we have withdrawn the Kaka bid (which we know was untrue). Personally I haven't a clue if Hughes will be here in 1,2 or 6 months and prefer to get behind the team rather than continually speculate about the manager's position.

foreverblue said:
Chippy_boy said:

He probably didn't suggest Kaka, but I am sure that he has been asked about his opinion of signing him and the role he would play in the team. I don't think there is any manager who would say no thanks to Kaka or Robhino.

However, why are some people prepared to believe a guy when he says that Hughes is a dead man walking, and then disbelieve the same guy when he says that we have withdrawn the Kaka bid (which we know was untrue). Personally I haven't a clue if Hughes will be here in 1,2 or 6 months and prefer to get behind the team rather than continually speculate about the manager's position.

Spot on mate, spot on. I like hughes, i think he's gona do a decent job when he gets his players onboard.

Chippy_boy said:

And thank fuck for that

Fucking bellamy, what the fuck. Stick him up your fucking arse hughes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.