Mark Hughes New manager for Fulham

zeven

I hope the first thing he do, is to come over to us and pick up RCS.

: <a class="postlink" href="http://...ilymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0uyFJu7v6</a>

I know its Daily Fail and not a "done deal" but with onlytwo weeks left, i cant see it NOT happening.

He'll get Roque for £5Mil and bid £3Mil for Bellers and get told to GTFO. He'll do well there.

Right manager for the right club in my opinion and I wish him all the very best. Limited budget (like Blackburn) and a club where there is little expectation so he can excel in his position. He's not the worst manager in the world but he was not good enough for where we want to go unfortunately. I look forward to seeing him in the premiership again and obviously he'll be more dynamic than ever before!

Good luck to him. And great news for us - let's hold off on accepting that supposed £8m bid from Stoke for RSC and see if Fulham now want to bid £10m.

Can also see an enquiry for Zabs but no interested in letting him go - his versatility will be a great asset this season.

Marvin said:
Wonder why Ali Mac did not appoint Sven?

Hi Sven we can offer you £1 million a year and 57p to spend on players

We know you dont normally get out of bed for less than £3 million a year and need around 1 billion to build a team to win like Lazio but we thought seeing as we are pals you could come and rape this club to death???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.