Mark Hughes Special One.

blue jim said:
This is what I never understand about our own fans, we have the patience to wait 30+ years with no title but we don't have the patience to wait one or two seasons to let Hughes get the job done. He's had an immediate impact on the squad for fuck sake, we're playing better now than we did under Sven, the problem is most other teams have improved as well and we aren't taking them by surprise, they know how to handle players like Elano now.

That's far too much like common sense blue jim. ;-)

I completely agree.

reni800 said:
I agree with some of your points (us not killing the game off versus Newcastle and I too thought it was crying out for Elano to come on, also Hughes making the odd mistake here and there).
However, we are most certainly not treading water. We are making progress all of the time - it's just that because it's two steps forward, one step back, people complain when we take the one step back.

Try not to sound like those Arsenal fans who moan about Wenger or the rags who wanted Bacon Face out when they went three years without winning the title because they were in transition. Building a great side doesnt happen over night and it is better to build slowly because then the foundations are that much stronger.

PATIENCE.

Excellent post!

Seconded ;-)

reni800 said:
I agree with some of your points (us not killing the game off versus Newcastle and I too thought it was crying out for Elano to come on, also Hughes making the odd mistake here and there).
However, we are most certainly not treading water. We are making progress all of the time - it's just that because it's two steps forward, one step back, people complain when we take the one step back.

Try not to sound like those Arsenal fans who moan about Wenger or the rags who wanted Bacon Face out when they went three years without winning the title because they were in transition. Building a great side doesnt happen over night and it is better to build slowly because then the foundations are that much stronger.

PATIENCE.
correct.

fallowfieldflyer said:
Having not jumped on the forum straight after the barcodes game so to give myself time to think and not jump in with both feet,i would like to know the census on the statement hughesy said after the game saying that them going down to 10 men didn't help us ?.In my mind we should have gone on from that point and murdered them,instead WE took the sting out of the game by playing nothing balls across the back four with no purpose to get forward and get the next goal which would have killed the game off,why no tactical change when they went down to 10 men,take TBH off go 3 at the back extra midfielder on ie elano,thats only one option,what dId hughes do ? NOTHING,If this looks like a rant at hughes then maybe it is,people keep saying give it time things will work out,if they gave me 4 years i would work it out and i bet im not the only one who could.We have dropped points recently when in my opinion a top class manager would not have.Richard Dunne looks like he has lost all his confidence,there's one thing you need in abundance and thats confidence to be a top player,whats hughes doing to address this problem ?.Is the job to big for hughesy,i want hughesy to succeed,but what i am seeing at the moment makes it look like we are treading water.
RAG!

fallowfieldflyer said:
Having not jumped on the forum straight after the barcodes game so to give myself time to think and not jump in with both feet,i would like to know the census on the statement hughesy said after the game saying that them going down to 10 men didn't help us ?.In my mind we should have gone on from that point and murdered them,instead WE took the sting out of the game by playing nothing balls across the back four with no purpose to get forward and get the next goal which would have killed the game off,why no tactical change when they went down to 10 men,take TBH off go 3 at the back extra midfielder on ie elano,thats only one option,what dId hughes do ? NOTHING,If this looks like a rant at hughes then maybe it is,people keep saying give it time things will work out,if they gave me 4 years i would work it out and i bet im not the only one who could.We have dropped points recently when in my opinion a top class manager would not have.Richard Dunne looks like he has lost all his confidence,there's one thing you need in abundance and thats confidence to be a top player,whats hughes doing to address this problem ?.Is the job to big for hughesy,i want hughesy to succeed,but what i am seeing at the moment makes it look like we are treading water.

I got that wrong big style when i said "we were treading water" FFS how many more excuses can MH come up with.HUMILIATION.I have in previous posts tried to be positive in light of all the changes that have been happening at the club since FRANKIE took over,i am now an official HUGHES OUT SUPPORTER.The man has not shown any tactical awareness !FACT!,the man has shown no man management skills !FACT!,the man has shown no rappour with the fans !FACT!,THE MAN IS AN EXCUSE FACTORY !! FACT !!.Why should we worry who can take his place,any manager available would do a better job at the moment than Hughes.Brighton now Notts Forrest in the same year .Player after player have lost form this season,we have no system,we have no desire,no motivation,and no leadership qualities.Hughes Out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.