mark hughes to work under fergie

de niro said:
mock all you like they'll be a bigger threat if this is true.

Will you ever be man enough to admit that Hughes was shite manager and is and will ever be rag ****? Even if you got bit publicity during Hughes era.

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
de niro said:

Will you ever be man enough to admit that Hughes was shite manager and is and will ever be rag ****? Even if you got bit publicity during Hughes era.

man enough?
i am and always will be man enough to post what i think, man enough to say things face to face or in fact anyway that gets my point across, dont forget i'm the guy who at the fans forum stood up and asked mancini why the fuck he plays so negative with all the top players we had at our disposal, much to the displeasure of all the arse lickers in the crowd.
hughes is not a shite manager, not good enough for us but not a shite manager.
of course he never stood a chance with people like you though did he, "a rag ****" what difference does that make? grow the fuck up.

i dont seek publicity publicity seeks me, i am a well known outspoked blue that happens to know his football inside out, i go to ever game and say it as it is, both radio and television likes me, i can't help it they just do.
i dont charge for photographs and autographs but with you i'll make an exception.

Hughes is too egotistical to be demoted to a number 2.

United would notbe daft enough to trust their legacy (and entire financial infrastructure) on a manager with no pedigree of success.

And United would not be daft enough to put Fergie "upstairs", overshadowing everything his successor does.

So for these three reason I can't see this ever happening at all. I wish it would, but it won't.

de niro said:
Niall Quinns Discopants said:
de niro said:

man enough?
i am and always will be man enough to post what i think, man enough to say things face to face or in fact anyway that gets my point across, dont forget i'm the guy who at the fans forum stood up and asked mancini why the fuck he plays so negative with all the top players we had at our disposal, much to the displeasure of all the arse lickers in the crowd.
hughes is not a shite manager, not good enough for us but not a shite manager.
of course he never stood a chance with people like you though did he, "a rag ****" what difference does that make? grow the fuck up.

i dont seek publicity publicity seeks me, i am a well known outspoked that happens to know his football inside out, i go to ever game and say it as it is, both radio and television likes me, i can't help it they just do.
i dont charge for photographs and autographs but with you i'll make an exception.
Outstanding come back. Makes Niall Quinns Disco Pants' post look amazingly pathetic. 'Man enough to admit he is a rag ****'. Such a well put, balanced and mature post if ever there was one.

Big debate about hughes & mancini....
Mancini
55% win rate as a manager (56% with city)
10 trophys as a manager

Hughes
41% win rate as a manager (46%with city)
Big fat fuckin 0 trophys as a manager.

Subject closed!

Nearly 50 years old and a senior manager for around a decade.

He's not a young up and coming manager no matter how many times he and his mates in the press tell you.

Would love him at the rags, sadly they are not so stupid.

The cookie monster said:
Mancini
10 trophys as a manager

Hughes

Subject closed!

agreed mate, bob is twice the manager hughes is but its not cos he's a rag or in fact shite.

the subject should have been closed the day he left but the arse lickers, scared that bob could fuck up, keep belittling our ex manager, not sven by the way, only the ex red.

laughable.

one other point most on here have no clue what state our club was in when hughes came in, bob would'nt have touched us with a barge pole.

de niro said:
The cookie monster said:
Mancini
10 trophys as a manager

Hughes

Subject closed!

agreed mate, bob is twice the manager hughes is but its not cos he's a rag or in fact shite.

the subject should have been closed the day he left but the arse lickers, scared that bob could fuck up, keep belittling our ex manager, not sven by the way, only the ex red.

laughable.

one other point most on here have no clue what state our club was in when hughes came in, bob would'nt have touched us with a barge pole.[/quote]

Spot on pal

Hughes did a good job when he first came in and steadied the ship.

As said before he is not a shite Manager imo Fulham was perfect for him as they could challenge for top 6/7 which is about Hughes's level, He's not a brilliant Manager but in no way a shite one.

mancitymick said:
de niro said:
The cookie monster said:
Mancini
10 trophys as a manager

Hughes

Subject closed!

laughable.

one other point most on here have no clue what state our club was in when hughes came in, bob would'nt have touched us with a barge pole.[/quote]

Spot on pal

Er, it most certainly isn't spot on.

It is/was a myth peddled by Hughes to excuse his many failures and underachieving here.

Exactly what sort of state was this club in when Hughes arrived.

State of the art stadium.
A squad that had finished 8th.
Money being invested to strengthen the team (Kompany, Zab, SWP, Jo, etc before the takeover)
A world superstar (who I think is a joker, but that's not the point) gifted to him within months of arriving
A training ground that was at least the equal of 75% of the other Premier League clubs
A youth system that had a reputation at the time of being amongest the top 5 in the country.
A defence that had been rock solid for most of the previous season.
A playing squad that was at least the equal of 50% of other Premier League teams.

I could go on.

Granted, the club was not on a footing to compete with the established top four at that point. But that hardly makes it a shambles and in the state that Hughes sought to portray once he realised that his results were shit. And that some of his fans continue to peddle on here.

I will add that a major flaw at the club when he initially took over was the **** that owned the club at the time. I will certainly allow that one, the bloke was the worst person ever to be associated with City and a cancer at the club. However, my view on that seems to be very unfashionable with most people, including, you would imagine, Hughes himself who jumped at the chance to work for the odious little ****.

So, apart form that little **** trying to flog a couple of players in the early weeks of Hughes' reign, I see no evidence for the club being in the state he (and they) seek to portray.

It was a mid table Premier League club with the flaws that you would expect of such a club. However, it had numerous advantages in infrastructure and playing staff when compared to many other 'run of the mill' Premier League clubs.

For Hughes to suggest otherwise, constantly making snide references to the previous manager, players, set up and infrastructure, just about sums up his disingenuous nature.

The tosser was trying to make out that results he was getting at the end of 08/09 and at the beginning of 09/10 were somehow related to the mess that saw Sven's team fall apart due to Thaksin's meddling or hampered by the fact that the training ground was not the equal of Barcelona's when he took over in the summer of 2008

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.