Mark Kennedy

The Met used to be quite a tasty pub in the early 90's. The Nelson was a big blue pub around that time. Used to be owned by a boorish Irish guy who also had a boozer just off Mauldeth Road in Ladybarn, the name of which escapes me. He was a really terrible drunk.

The Brewers? Used to play footy for them - rough as a badgers arse.

I think it was the Brewer's. Set back from the road. Rough? Don't make me laugh. Spend a day out with me some time and I'll show you some properly rough pubs, you fucking fanny!

Yes set back from the road. On the left hand side as you leave ladybarn.

On the next meet up we can do a rough pub crawl.

Getting back to the player himself......i loved his ability,he was one of the most naturally gifted players i'd seen,and i loved watching him when he was on form and up for it.

Hopefully he can pass some of that technique,and know how,on to our youngsters - he must come highly rated being employed in such a role.

Getting back to the player himself......i loved his ability,he was one of the most naturally gifted players i'd seen,and i loved watching him when he was on form and up for it.

Hopefully he can pass some of that technique,and know how,on to our youngsters - he must come highly rated being employed in such a role.

Could never quite understand why we sold him. He was very good for us. Did we sell him to wolves?

Could never quite understand why we sold him. He was very good for us. Did we sell him to wolves?
We did.

I dont know the reason(s) but he was inconsistent and perhaps a bad influence in the dressing room given his party boy reputation.The drinking culture had to be gotten rid of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.