Mark Lawrenson hate him but...

manchester blue said:
Lazerboyblue said:
Na, he's a cock. He's a dour faced twat when on MOTD of a Saturday and only makes negative and unfunny comments during the Live games. I watched the World Cup Final on ITV as I couldn't stick the Preston born Republic of Ireland, England fanatic..!

So you listened to a London born Republic of Ireland, England fanatic instead! :)

Been trying to work that one out! Who are you on about, Beglin? Townsend? Surely not Clive Fuckin Tyldsley??!!! The bottom line is: Mark Lawrensen=cock!

Adebayors lovechild said:
markbmcfc said:
I actually find Lawro pretty funny. Dont understand the fuss about him. When he commentates with Motson he just rips the piss out of him for 90 mins. Comedy.

I noticed that in the world cup, he was a right sarcy fucker in that..quite amusing

I think he's pretty funny, isn't dead serious like many others!

I did hate him but my mate who used to work security on corporate said he’s actually well sound. Always had a joke for and a laugh with them
Changed my view overnight
......linker on the other hand, was an arrogant twat and completely ignored them. Didn’t even say thanks when they held the door open etc

murtaz said:
I did hate him but my mate who used to work security on corporate said he’s actually well sound. Always had a joke for and a laugh with them
Changed my view overnight
......linker on the other hand, was an arrogant twat and completely ignored them. Didn’t even say thanks when they held the door open etc
Now, that's not playing fairly...

Jah said:
He said "A rinky-dink pass".. Again!! once in the world cup, once last night!

Can someone shed light on said manoeuvre?

rinky dink means shit, usless or worthless. in the states rednecks sometimes use the term to describe run down cars driven by blacks or the occupants of such cars. so not a good expression for lawro to use whatever he means when he does so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.