Mark Ward

he was good at west ham but imo he didnt play anywhere near as well for city. wasnt that impressed with him during his time with us.

mscenterh750 said:
If Howard Kendall would've stayed, I think glory may have come a lot sooner than it has. He was brilliant and you couldn't really knock the players he signed for us. It saddened me the day he left. Top manager.

That may be so, but he left us right in the fucking shit for his beloved Everton.

I will judge him on what he did, not what might have been.

And as such, he will always be a c*nt.

You're right in some respects with that comment flash, but I guess his heart ruled his head and going back to Goodison where he was so successful, was probably a dream come true for him. So I won't deny him that, as I would've done the same, if I was managing Everton and my boyhood club and former employers came knocking.

I've seen few players take as much abuse as he did on that Kippax wing.

I think his knowledge of the criminal people he was working for was greater than he lets on myself. Don't really have any sympathy for him though he didn't deserve to be booted out of Altrincham.

Scored the first (slightly deflected) goal at villa in 1990 - for most blues a top 10 away. One for the boo boys also. Always liked wardy. When at northwich used to run from runcorn for training.

Scored 2 cracking goals against Sheff U on Saturday then Mid week in the
B & Q/Autoglass/Kwick Fit cup.

I was never really a fan maybe I'd have been happier if he'd been played on the correct side of the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.