markus berg

He had a really good fall but scored very little during the spring, and this is the Dutch league we're talking about. Also, I think he had a fight during training (was in the newspapers) and apparently he isn't as well-liked by his teammates, usually say stupid things about leaving the club. Ajax have been favourites to signing him but maybe a bigger club will take him now.

Him and Giovinco look the best players at the tournament to be honest.

Been impressed with him in every game. Class touch, vision, finishing, movement, heading ability, strength.

Not sure why people bring up Maccarone. Completely different player. I see people's points on being careful over u21 players but you can't just refer to maccarone just because he was probably one of the last promising youngsters to 'flop' at the top level. Doesn't happen to everyone. In fact the last u21 player who impressed me as much as Berg was a certain Frank Ribery playing against England a few years back. I'm not comparing, i'm just saying you shouldn't discount the u21's for fear of them failing at the top.

Getting back to Maccarone, you could say he was the main reason they got to the Uefa Cup final a few years back.

The best that has been produced in sweden since zlatan, perhaps not ready for premier league yet but will be. buy him and loan him out for a year perhaps to united they seem to be in need of a striker.

He looks alright but dont think he is a one for us, could do well at someone like Blackburn maybe? These tournaments are dodgy though, i remember the last one in Holland and Real ended up spending about 8 million on Roysten Drenthe and the star striker was another dutch geezer (Rigters?) who did go to blackburn and was shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.