Marley Leuluai

It could have been 10

There is news breaking that the son of a Kiwi rugby player who plays for our U16's & highly rated is about to sign pro terms for Glasgow Rangers. Does anyone know anything about him & actually seen him play. I suppose we can't keep hold of all our promising youngsters & after all we got Adedire Mebude off them.

There is news breaking that the son of a Kiwi rugby player who plays for our U16's & highly rated is about to sign pro terms for Glasgow Rangers. Does anyone know anything about him & actually seen him play. I suppose we can't keep hold of all our promising youngsters & after all we got Adedire Mebude off them.
I read hes been on trial at Rangers, possibly wasnt being offered a pro contract at City.

The two centre backs that look like they'll be coming through are Kian Noble and Leke Drake, both of whom have been involved with various England camps over the years, can only assume it was only ever going to be 2 from 3 and Marley missed out unfortunately.

Perhaps not that highly rated?

"Leuluai has been at the Man City academy since primary school but his future is in doubt heading into the summer."

"The Premier League champions are yet to offer the teen star a scholarship, which they are handing out to their best youngsters for the two-year period starting next season.

That has opened the door for rival clubs to make a move for Leulai.

Rangers are hoping to exploit the young defender’s potential availability and have been granted permission to take him on trial for an extended spell."

I have heard our u16’s aren’t a very good group, and to expect a lot of second years staying with the u18’s next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.