Marouane Fellaini

Re: fellaini

I first 'clocked' him at City , about five or six years back in an 1-0 Everton win .....

Cahill got the winner that day , with his usual header , but it was Fellaine for me who was their real star ... not that anyone else seemed to notice !

Blue>Red said:
today he was absolutely colossal but hes been poor this season, absolutely no chance would he start in our team

I'm an Everton fan (work at a few city matches so i like to check in on here from time to time - hope you win the league) and he hasnt been poor at all this season.

He is currently ranking 3rd (last time i checked) in Evertons player of the season polls behind Heitinga and Baines. He has been quality, especially since Gibson has came into the team.

When he plays with a defensive midfielder, and he is free to get upfront he is great.

People underestimate him just because he is tall - kind of like Crouch to be honest. He isnt to be underestimated, he has skill (as Bellamy saw when he came to Goodison a few years ago!), great passing, his touch is fantastic - especially taking balls down on his chest.

The only things i find is that he probably should score a few more goals - a few more headers in corners - he rarely does! Also, whilst the elbows have stopped, if a player pisses him off i dont think he is the type of player to hold back. He has kicked out a few times this season at some players.

Also, we bought him for about £15 million including extras, so hed be worth abit more than that! He is the main centre midfielder at Everton and we would greatly miss him.

black mamba said:
I first 'clocked' him at City , about five or six years back in an 1-0 Everton win .....

Cahill got the winner that day , with his usual header , but it was Fellaine for me who was their real star ... not that anyone else seemed to notice !

Cahill got the winner every fucking day against us!

I think Vinny had a word with him before the game, calling in old favours, as he was everywhere. I'd have him tomorrow.

I should imagine Moyes would turn up at Carrington in full Rambo-mode if Vinny were to mention anything other than Belgian chocolate or Eddie Merckx.

We would have sorted the title a few games back had we had the benefit of Marouane patrolling the midfield. Can tackle, pass and score. Just the partner for Yaya and Silva!

Might have seen a few more yellows and reds, though, were he in the sky blue! Even more than he normally gets!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.