marradona

Not sure. Might help if you spelled his name right. Marradona? Really?

Before any "spelling Nazi" comments come in, he's only the most famous footballer in the world. It's not like he's a fucking Pelle or anything. ;-)

Next thing you know we'll be saluting Garinsha, maybe Summerby, maybe Troutman.

Mugatu said:
Not sure. Might help if you spelled his name right.

Before any "spelling Nazi" comments come in, he's only the most famous footballer in the world. It's not like he's a Pelle or anything. ;-)

Yes but most of us are probably pissed and spelling goes out of the window then ;)

The Twigg said:
great here come the glory supporters! tell me where was he in 99? :P Nah id love if he started coming to the games now!

He's working in Dubai. Came only for this match and to visit his grandson.

P.S: Maradona

Mugatu said:

Before any "spelling Nazi" comments come in, he's only the most famous footballer in the world. It's not like he's a Pelle or anything. ;-)
too many celebratory ales for correct spelling

I guess he supports his son in law, But he couldn't care less about City. Isn't he saying Kun should move to Madrid in the summer pretty much every week?

JULES said:
Mugatu said:

too many celebratory ales for correct spelling
Or correct punctuation, by the look of it.

;-)

BlakeTheBlue said:
I guess he supports his son in law, But he couldn't care less about City. Isn't he saying Kun should move to Madrid in the summer pretty much every week?

Precisely. Nice to see the man there, but he's supporting his son in law and he'd be delighted to see him score for City, ot Inter, or PSG, or even the rags. Let's not kid ourselves that Maradona is all of a sudden a City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.