Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

we expected to beat cardiff - we lost.

we don't expect to beat stoke - we'll probably win now.

although now ive said that, we might be fucked.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
the new Nigel Johnson (for the oldies) or the new Danny Mills / Santa Crock for the newbies

Valerie was pretty special too. Out for a whole season, back for the first game and snaps his Achilles warming up. Perfect.

Hasn't Garcia just been called into the Spanish squad?
Obviously somebody loves him!

Fucking Hell. Didn't know you could be Physio on FIFA.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:33 pm --<br /><br />
The Engineer said:
This news infuriates me!! Do we seriously expect to be challenging for the title with the centre backs available to us! we need Lescott out of the team full stop!! I can't believe with the window closing we put all our eggs in one basket with the Demicheles signing! Now he's out for six weeks I swear we will have to score 3 or 4 goals until Vinny's back.

We seem so geared up with balancing the books ( even tho PSG and Monaco dont give a flying f##k, we are now 3rd or 4th faves in my eyes!!

Cheers you made me laugh. This reads like a letter to Ponits of View.

Unfortunate for Demichellis but I really don't see why everyone is panicking, Lescott is ideal for playing against strong physical players like Stoke and knows what it's like to play them, would of been more worried if we were throwing in the new lad away at Stoke, a baptism of fire in the premier league.

People seem to forget that we had the best defence in the league for two seasons running with Lescott playing most of the games, Nasty has also proved he is up to the task.

We just need to sort out the midfield, which at the moment is much more of a problem, hopefully Pellers has enough time to sort that out before we play

4-5-1 formation needed for Stoke? Negredo up front with Yaya pushing up in support. Rodwell, Milner, Fernandhino working their balls off in midfield with Silva floating and Clichy Nasty Lescott/Richards Zab at the back. I'd have Pants in net.

------------Hart-------------

---zab-----lescott---clichy----

Milliner----rodwell----kolarov

--sliva---------yaya---------navas

-------aguero/negredo--------------

Possible ?

vintiz said:
----------------------------Hart----------------------------

------zab-------------lescott-----------clichy------------

Milliner---------------rodwell--------------------kolarov

--------------------------yaya-------------------------------

----------sliva----------------------------------------navas

----------------------aguero/negredo---------------------

Possible ?

I fucking hope not

Just put Rodwell and/or Milner into the team with defensive roles and we'll be fine.

vintiz said:
----------------------------Hart----------------------------

------zab-------------lescott-----------clichy------------

Milliner---------------rodwell--------------------kolarov

--------------------------yaya-------------------------------

----------sliva----------------------------------------navas

----------------------aguero/negredo---------------------

Possible ?

All I will say is i'm glad your not in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.