Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

Matt the Giant said:
CTID101 said:
Marvin said:
Back jogging with physio at Carrington in midweek - source Inside City89

Bit sceptical about the October reports too - seem speculative and not based on any quotes
That was before he got injured mate.

The video says 3rd September. He only got injured two days ago.

I think he's referring to Vinny mate.

IIRC, Vinny was jogging in the episode of Inside City directly after he was injured, before the prognosis worsened! I'm sure people on here said that jogging was ok for a groin injury, but kicking/jumping etc would not be allowed. So maybe he's just keeping his fitness levels acceptable.

CTID101 said:
Marvin said:

Bit sceptical about the October reports too - seem speculative and not based on any quotes

Was referring to Vinny in Demichelis topic. Sorry for the confusion.

Vinny jogging on his own in training - that's progress

Marvin said:
CTID101 said:
Marvin said:

Was referring to Vinny in Demichelis topic. Sorry for the confusion.

Vinny jogging on his own in training - that's progress
Not much, gentle exercise like jogging can be done relatively early in the recovery. Stretching is the problem. This injury can easily re-occur if not fully healed.

If we can get Gallas we should do it, not as good as he once was but very experienced which is what we need when Komps is out. So raging Liverpool have Kolo, he was great last season whenever called upon!!!

wolfie1988 said:
Marvin said:
Time to flap and worry is when you see the warning signs, not after the event. City are in disarray at the moment, and there's nothing we can do but watch it unravel

Of course I hope I am wrong, but I don't like the way City were managed at home to Hull. That was as bad a performance as I have seen for a long time, and that doesn't happen unless something fundamentally is wrong. I have nothing more to say on the matter

Behave. We're missing the most influential player in the team. Hull had 3 or 4 chances. As an example, Untied were giving teams 3 or 4 big chances earlier last season, even with their best two centre halves playing.

Ride these next few weeks out until Kompany is fit and ready. Play an extra midfielder if required to solidify the midfield especially away from home.

We'll be right

I agree with this post. An extra defensive midfielder is a good option whilst we are a little vulnerable to the ball over the top. Hopefully we won't drop too many points until we are back to full strength at the back, then we can revert to the high line and destroy some teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.