Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMo' said:
I'd play him tonight alongside Jolly Lescott.
I'd rather protect that knee and see him next week v CSKA, doesn't look like Vinnie will make it

I'm biased as my mate looks after him. I thought he did well against Chelsea. Composed on the ball with good distribution. Baptism of fire debuting against a pacy counter attacking team away from home.
Speaks volumes of his importance to Pellegrini that he hasn't even travelled for tonights game.
Dare I say he might even teach VK a thing or two about defending further up the pitch.
Not a long term signing but a quality short term fix. Welcome amigo

Demichelis was great considering it was his debut in the Premiership and in such a high profile match. I've no worries about him providing competition and cover for Kompany. He's a good footballer and more importantly he's an intelligent footballer which is what we need at the back right now.

I still don't know why we let Kolo go and didn't get in one accomplished CD and a promising CD or even kept Rekik at the club, but mine is not to reason why. Demichelis reminds me of Coloccini in the way he's so cool and collected on the ball, so he'll do for me as a stop-gap for the next 2-3 seasons until we get a couple of younger players up to speed.

think we've got a top buy here, he looked very good versus chelsea imo,
drop hart, play kolarov instead of clichy and we'll be sorted until komps is back.

He looked shattered at the end of the Chelsea game. Probably not yet ready to play Sun-Wed-Sat-Tues.

I think he is our answer to covering Vinny's frequent absences, hope we get to see some more of him tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.