Martin Jol new Fulham Manager

TCIB said:
He should do very well at fulham, an excellent choice.

I met him at heathrow, top fella offered to pay for my pint (7 fooking quid) was happy to chat footy with me, top bloke.

fyi: I asked him... What if city offered him a job, he said defo (this was not long after he left spurs), seems he was deeply respectful of Colin Bells skills as you would expect but never the less he singled him out to me.

He was cool enough to help me with my dutch pronunciation on certain words also :)

Suprised he offered to buy you a pint, the dutch/ nordics are tighter than a ducks arse, I bet he offered after you handed over your money. Good manager though

citykev28 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
It will make that upper mid-table group interesting next season, wasn't Jol their first choice last season anyway?

i think you're right. didn't hamburg put the kibosh on it because they'd not had him long themselves?

I think it was Ajax mate.

An excellent appointment for Fulham, always came across as a very decent bloke Jol.

Excellent choice, much better manager than Hughes, Fulham can't believe their luck.

citykev28 said:
fulham are like a bloke who lost a tenner but found £50.

Really? Thought Fulham had a good 10/11 and the Fans views I read on one of their Forums were largely positive.

Anyone know if Bowen, Eddie Polish name and others have left Fulham too? Often thought Hughes' loyalty to them was unecessary. There's some great coaches out there like Ray Wilkins.

peoffrey said:
citykev28 said:
fulham are like a bloke who lost a tenner but found £50.

Really? Thought Fulham had a good 10/11 and the Fans views I read on one of their Forums were largely positive.

Anyone know if Bowen, Eddie Polish name and others have left Fulham too? Often thought Hughes' loyalty to them was unecessary. There's some great coaches out there like Ray Wilkins.

They signed 2 year contracts and don't have the same option as Hughes, they'll either have to walk or get paid off.

They've done well out of this situation, I'd have Jol over Hughes any day of the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.