Martin Lewis moneysavingexpert....can he help?

Do you know why he has that smug look on his face in all his pictures? Look up his wife, and then consider that he is smashing that... All. Over. The. Place. Every single night. I'm surprised he has time to offer financial tips, what with all the doinking he's doing. I bet he's red raw.

Seriously though, the floodlights must keep the leccy meter spinning like an epilectic at a rave. Some USwitch action is called for there I think.
And do Roberto and Platty know they can get 2 for one on mains at Zizzi?

Challenger1978 said:
Martin Lewis the moneysavingexpert told people to put their money in the Icelandic banks before they went tits up.

He's a ****
I hate to see Martin Lewis criticised. He is superb on the radio giving helpful advice to millions less well informed. He is full of common sense and should be applauded for the good work he does. He is not God and if he made a mistake regarding icelandic bank investment I'm sure he was not alone. He is one of my favourite celebrity City fans and I am proud he supports our club.

Ric said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
That guy probably barley pays for anything that streetwise fucker.

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am --

That guy probably barley pays for anything the streetwise fucker.

Barley pays? Wheat do you mean?

Bit corny that, PB.

I'm amaized this thread has been allowed

Challenger1978 said:
Martin Lewis the moneysavingexpert told people to put their money in the Icelandic banks before they went tits up.

He's a ****
Haha I remember that and had a few clients that told me I was wrong and he was right. They don't go on there anymore.

Martin Lewis used to be in the Royal Artillery but left after attaining the rank of kernel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.