Martin Lipton: City Not Big Enough For The CL

Definitely see that point, but the article is slightly different to the thread title is all i was saying. Personally a journalists opinion, and therefore the afflicted opinion of someone somewhere doesn't really bother me. Never has. The club is growing at a good rate I would say, and what we do on the pitch talks more than sone cross eyed bald **** who works for the sun.
I haven't read the article and have no intent to click on the Sun. However the point remains that the English media treat City badly in terms of our coverage compared to Liverpool, Arsenal and our friends in Trafford.
You may not believe that point, or that subliminally neutrals take it all in in. If this didn't work why would be bother with advertising?

So papers continually run us down, sheep read it and believe it and so we are less popular than we might have been. QED

Fortunately our business model is stronger than the racist Murdoch's empire and he will go first.

Keenly awaiting the article that Leicester is not fit enough either. lets just forget about the league leaders through to 4th and give the CL spot to the biggest worldwide team over the road! Hope he dribbles on his own opinionated article

I haven't read the article and have no intent to click on the Sun. However the point remains that the English media treat City badly in terms of our coverage compared to Liverpool, Arsenal and our friends in Trafford.
You may not believe that point, or that subliminally neutrals take it all in in. If this didn't work why would be bother with advertising?

So papers continually run us down, sheep read it and believe it and so we are less popular than we might have been. QED

Fortunately our business model is stronger than the racist Murdoch's empire and he will go first.
I have more faith in our fantastic owners and the people they've employed to create the beast we are becoming. Anyone else can swivel, the press and easily influenced fans included.

Definitely see that point, but the article is slightly different to the thread title is all i was saying. Personally a journalists opinion, and therefore the afflicted opinion of someone somewhere doesn't really bother me. Never has. The club is growing at a good rate I would say, and what we do on the pitch talks more than sone cross eyed bald **** who works for the sun.

The trouble is that the Sun does have influence as it can plant thoughts into the minds of those who have few thoughts of their own. Then other papers start to do the same and in the end turkeys begin to vote for Christmas.

Very true

In addition, many of our own fans run us down that makes the negative journos' jobs a lot easier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.