Martin Petrov

cleavers said:
Ntini77 said:
One could argue your chatting shit.

Why ? Your contribution to the topic is hardly inspiring is it ?

Could it just be someone passing on a rumour they've heard, what's the problem, maybe wait and see ??

Sorry but 9m for a 30 year old that's hardly played a game for a year or so, just doesn't sound right to me.

Ntini77 said:
cleavers said:

Could it just be someone passing on a rumour they've heard, what's the problem, maybe wait and see ??

Sorry but 9m for a 30 year old that's hardly played a game for a year or so, just doesn't sound right to me.

Tbf the op did post it more as fact than rumour.

Ntini77 said:
cleavers said:

OK now you've added a useful contribution other than "chatting shit", it wasn't so hard was it ? For what its worth I wouldn't be at all surprised at the suggestion he might go there, but I also doubt the fee, that said if Downing was £15m maybe not.

those of you calling this bullshit please dont comment

several people off this board know me and they will know this is the reason i dont normally post my info that i get becuase off all the wankers around

this deal WILL happen mark my works

city_babe_x said:
those of you calling this bullshit please dont comment

several people off this board know me and they will know this is the reason i dont normally post my info that i get becuase off all the wankers around

this deal WILL happen mark my works

Interesting stuff city_babe_x, would be sorry to see him go! Very good price though and would be happier if he went abroad, you just know he'd haunt us if he went to Spurs.

Rammyblues said:
Given that Modric has a broken leg I can see him going Spuds.

christ, i hope not. bellamy seems to be starting ahead of him on the left today, which I think is a pretty good sign he's not wanted, but I'd be suprised if Hughes let him join a strongish spurs side. I hope the rumour about seville is true, and we get a good replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.