Martin samuel strikes again

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Best article i've read in a very long time.......... wish he'd leave the rag paper though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1199742/Mr-Chelsea-soon-feeling-light-blue.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/articl ... -blue.html</a>

Last line sent goose bumps up my kooglesnaffin

Strange the way Samuel is the only one who gives us a regular, positive write up. Is he a Blue? Takes a refreshing stance compared to the usual...

I've been banging his drum for weeks - genius. Maybe we should start an official MS thread!?!
Talks sense this guy and unlike most journos - actually makes you think from a slightly different angle...................................i always find after reading his pieces i think...oh yeah, never would have seen it like that.............therefore a sign of a good journo

A rag paper? the Mail? no way man!...........................................if it was i wouldnt buy it - its the only paper i'd ever read.the rest are shite [except maybe telegraph/times]

Wexford Blue said:
Strange the way Samuel is the only one who gives us a regular, positive write up. Is he a Blue? Takes a refreshing stance compared to the usual...

Nah, think he's a gooner. must like us for taking adebayor off their hands for £25m!

Wexford Blue said:

He just likes o go against the grain - if all the other papers were saying it was great and that we are like a breath of fresh air, he would say we are ruining football.

Wexford Blue said:

Pretty sure he's a gooner if my memory serves me............ I feel he just reports in a refreshing manner, no amplified/sensationalized pieces, just common sense...... which always prevails.

K.Reeves right foot said:
I've been banging his drum for weeks - genius. Maybe we should start an official MS thread!?!
Talks sense this guy and unlike most journos - actually makes you think from a slightly different angle...................................i always find after reading his pieces i think...oh yeah, never would have seen it like that.............therefore a sign of a good journo

A rag paper? the Mail? no way man!...........................................if it was i wouldnt buy it - its the only paper i'd ever read.the rest are shite [except maybe telegraph/times]

lol, the mail and the telegraph are the two biggest outside the red tops....... and Samuel has been going for years, he was the times main man, just City is now BIG news over the past 24 months and big news requires the best..... hence samuel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.