Martin Samuel tells it again..

Agreed, it's a great article to read but sadly he's in the minority when it comes to articles that make sense. He sounds like he actually knows what he's talking about and isn't just printing the same rubbish when it comes to FFP.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's coming to the end of his contract with the Mail or he wants to get fired, these types of articles will not be tolerated from those on the red side.

It looks like Martin will have a lie in on Friday as he wont be on the guest list for Taggerts press conference.

The only journalist that talks sense when it comes to ffp. I'm convinced the majority of the football world is made up of halfwits. The ignorance of football fans regarding these financial proposals makes my blood boil,clueless doesn't even come close.

Good football journalism is good football journalism and the fact that writers move around in order to get better wages adds a bit of irony to the mix. So Martin Samuel can write and there are only so many football writers needed by decent papers (Indy & Guardian). It's not their fault that the rest of the newspaper industry are owned by a bunch of people you'd cross the street to avoid.

And at least he isn't Ian Ladyman - who is a poor researcher and natural shit-stirrer.

DW is a business man and he knows that smaller clubs sell on value will be much smaller knowing that it is almost impossible to break into the top 4.Leaving them to scrap around on small budgets.The dream will be over for them!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.