martin tyler the scouser- anyon else hear?

UUJblue said:
Need lee dixon on sky, always postive about city and dare i say bring back andy and richard?

think next year when rat face is on sky i will be purchasing the tellytext package and watch all my games on there!

Just buy a subscription on liveonlinefooty.com. Cheap season passes, multiple English (Sky) steams per game.

Will not give those parasites a penny of my money with their rag/scouse loving coverage.

To be fair that was the last straw tonight.Redknapp and Fowler having a wankfest at our expense,then Tyler and wilkins having a smug laugh in trading Liverpool statistics,truly an awful night all round.Just cancelling subscription seems the most rewarding option at the minute.

did my head in! constant boning of anything Liverpool yet anytime we did something well it was just decent or alright
Actually flicked over and watched it on a foreign channel instead and listen to the basic commentary, the sky commentators and boning of the 'top 4' is beyond a joke

Ridiculous, anything to moan at but the woeful performance.
Silvaslovechild said:
I am in the process of writing a letter to sky to complain.

This piece of fucking verming referred to liverpool's ground as "our place".

To quote "liverpool lost 3-0 at their place, however now their at our place the tables turned on its head".

You fucking **** Tyler.

Silvaslovechild said:
I am in the process of writing a letter to sky to complain.

This piece of fucking verming referred to liverpool's ground as "our place".

To quote "liverpool lost 3-0 at their place, however now their at our place the tables turned on its head".

You fucking **** Tyler.
To be honest, I'd be more bothered about him getting 'their' and 'they're' mixed up ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.