Marvel/ Netflix = 'Daredevil'...

Well, I'm calling it.

Vincent D'Onofrio is getting the TV Emmy for his performance of 'King Pin'!

As a kid I could only ever picture 'Fisk' as some big extra strong tw@ of a bully, but D'Onofrio has humanised him beyond my recognition! I feel almost sorry for the psycho, at times. The rest of the actors seem wooden in comparison!

I just love the domination-by-sheer-will factor in 'Fisk'.

This has set comic book adaptation to a whole new level.

Just finished it and I agree it's hard to dislike Fisk, you are almost willing him to succeed then you realise he's the bad guy lol. I'm sorry but I like Fisk haha

bobmcfc said:
End of episode 4 was brutal. Loved it

Here's to episode 5
It was a bit Lock Stock at the end of episode 4.

I totally get what Bigga says earlier in the thread. DD has always been a fantastic character and the film with Ben Affleck was a bit damaging. This Netflix series is more than making amends for that attempt. And although I've only seen a bit of King Pin/Fisk up to now he has it nailed.

Should be watching the remaining episodes today if I ever get out of bed and get my arse to the gym. Green light from the Neuro-oncology MDT at Salford Royal to start exercising again so I'm going to train to become a superhero with the rest of my weeks off work. Ballbag-Man to the rescue!

ballbag said:
bobmcfc said:

Here's to episode 5

I totally get what Bigga says earlier in the thread. DD has always been a fantastic character and the film with Ben Affleck was a bit damaging. This Netflix series is more than making amends for that attempt. And although I've only seen a bit of King Pin/Fisk up to now he has it nailed.

Should be watching the remaining episodes today if I ever get out of bed and get my arse to the gym. Green light from the Neuro-oncology MDT at Salford Royal to start exercising again so I'm going to train to become a superhero with the rest of my weeks off work. Ballbag-Man to the rescue!

I have a week off work so with a few gym sessions I reckon I will be wonder woman by the end of the week

bobmcfc said:
ballbag said:
bobmcfc said:

Here's to episode 5

I have a week off work so with a few gym sessions I reckon I will be wonder woman by the end of the week
If you don't have the shorts, then I can source some for you. You have to look the part.

ballbag said:
bobmcfc said:
ballbag said:

If you don't have the shorts, then I can source some for you. You have to look the part.

Haha that's nice of you

bobmcfc said:
Just finished it and I agree it's hard to dislike Fisk, you are almost willing him to succeed then you realise he's the bad guy lol. I'm sorry but I like Fisk haha

Haha, that's such a typical girly reaction. He's a bad boy but he loves his mum and his girlfriend so maybe you could tame him.

Just finished watching it and was impressed with the entire series. Can't wait for the next one.

I've been putting off watching the last episode because I don't want to have to wait for the next series. Top notch.

Thought it got a little bit stale towards the end for a few episodes but then made amends with a fantastic season finale. Great first season overall. Very much looking forward to the next season. And a wise decision to release all episodes at once, releasing them one a week would of damaged the flow slightly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.