Mass shooting in Khorat Thailand

I'm amazed how little coverage this mass killing has got, compared to if it was in a more developed country.
Minute coverage compared to Phillip Schofield.

I'm amazed how little coverage this mass killing has got, compared to if it was in a more developed country.
You mean like the 28 the US have had so far in 2020 that have had wall to wall news coverage?

You mean like the 28 the US have had so far in 2020 that have had wall to wall news coverage?
Not really comparable though.
Those 28 shootings caused 1 or two deaths per shooting (total 38 dead).
Whereas the Thai soldier killed 30 in one go.
Also injuring another 58, and yet there is infinitely more news about Phillip Schofield declaring his gayness.
If this mass killing had happened in France or Italy it would've received mass coverage for days.

Not really comparable though.
Those 28 shootings caused 1 or two deaths per shooting (total 38 dead).
Whereas the Thai soldier killed 30 in one go.
Also injuring another 58, and yet there is infinitely more news about Phillip Schofield declaring his gayness.
If this mass killing had happened in France or Italy it would've received mass coverage for days.
Yeah you're right, they've started slow this year. How about the 434 shootings last year killing 518 and injuring another 1,600 or so?

Minute coverage compared to Phillip Schofield.
It probably did there. I bet they don’t really hear about our or your local big news stories that much neither.

We get very little news of what goes on in Central America but the murders that go on there reckon up to dozens of thousands a year and it’s never on the news.

There’ll be blokes in cities in Mexico who kill 38 people every year.

I honestly feel that when as many as 30 are killed and 58 injured in one mass shooting in America, it is reported a lot more than this Thai event.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.