Massive Yaya/Kolo Toure Chant

More than happy for it to be sung today, and if Palace fans want to join in who am I to say no.

Skashion said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Glad it didn't happen. Don't want to be involved with anything bond forming with that bunch of Mickey cûnts.
We've been singing If you hate Man United together for as long as I can remember.

doesn't mean we're best buddies though

The east stand corner tried it with the scousers and quite rightly got told to fuck off by the away fans.

Cringey stuff.

mancityvstoke said:
Skashion said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Glad it didn't happen. Don't want to be involved with anything bond forming with that bunch of Mickey cûnts.
We've been singing If you hate Man United together for as long as I can remember.

Of course not, but doing the Yaya-Kolo song wouldn't have meant that either.

stonerblue said:
JJCMCFC said:
Seen a lot of people on Twitter calling for a huge Yaya/Kolo Chant on Boxing Day when we play Liverpool at The Etihad.

Yay or nay?

Could be good if done properly and spontaneously, and not forced

Fuck twitter, i came up with the idea on here weeks ago.

Weeks? I saw/heard the idea touted as soon as Kolo was sold.

Skashion said:
mancityvstoke said:
Skashion said:

Of course not, but doing the Yaya-Kolo song wouldn't have meant that either.

scousers agreeing to hate them twats and then us sharing a song and jumping about with them is a bit different in my book.

Should never happen...................ever.

Kids these days just don't understand the history of violence between the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.