"Massive"...

gordondaviesmoustache said:
What is so wonderful about this word is that whilst it was once used by them to taunt and belittle us, we are now, by any possible measure, a massive club.

How that must hurt them so.

You dont hear it from them so much these days or bitter bertie.
Running out of things these day
Christ they resorted to taking our 6-1 song last night and telling us we didn't win in Europe, I never thought it would get that bad for them

BoyBlue_1985 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
What is so wonderful about this word is that whilst it was once used by them to taunt and belittle us, we are now, by any possible measure, a massive club.

How that must hurt them so.

You dont hear it from them so much these days or bitter bertie.
Running out of things these day
Christ they resorted to taking our 6-1 song last night and telling us we didn't win in Europe, I never thought it would get that bad for them
Their tears taste delicious.

When I set up my new username I thought about having 'Massive' as the name but changed my mind. Shoulda done it really.

Top stuff, though!

Last night they were singing about Tévez not winning trophies anymore, when he's won two in the last two seasons and hopefully another this; singing about us beating them 1-6, couldn't quite believe that!; singing about 20000 empty seats, even though we now sing about 60000 of their empty seats; singing about us going out of Europe, even though they went out against the first decent team they played too... they sounded quite pathetic last night.

Caveman said:
When I set up my new username I thought about having 'Massive' as the name but changed my mind. Shoulda done it really.

Top stuff, though!

Last night they were singing about Tévez not winning trophies anymore, when he's won two in the last two seasons and hopefully another this; singing about us beating them 1-6, couldn't quite believe that!; singing about 20000 empty seats, even though we now sing about 60000 of their empty seats; singing about us going out of Europe, even though they went out against the first decent team they played too... they sounded quite pathetic last night.

Another one from them last night - "Have you ever been to Maine Road?".

What tickled me was Vinny having to ask the interviewer to repeat a question because Milner said "massive" and "massively" that many times. Did he want to burst out laughing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.