Massively overrated Players

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I'm With Stupid said:
I was just having a conversation with a mate, he was saying why would real want Isco when Ozil is twice if not three times the player, Ive said Ozil is the one of the most Overrated players ive seen, everytime I watch madrid hes piss poor?
Second only to Iniesta in assists in La Liga this season, so he must be doing something right. Although he was first last season.

How they got him for €15m, I'll never know.

dno mate every time ive watched him hes never done anything, his fitness is awful, rarely lasts 90 minutes and goes missing in big games.
What, like the world cup?

Any player will look worse in a team containing Ronaldo because of how much he monopolizes the ball. Even so, he still creates a shitload of chances.

He's a more consistent version of Silva with more pace. Better finisher as well.

conormcfc said:
I'm With Stupid said:
Second only to Iniesta in assists in La Liga this season, so he must be doing something right. Although he was first last season.

How they got him for €15m, I'll never know.

dno mate every time ive watched him hes never done anything, his fitness is awful, rarely lasts 90 minutes and goes missing in big games.

Any player will look worse in a team containing Ronaldo because of how much he monopolizes the ball. Even so, he still creates a shitload of chances.

He's a more consistent version of Silva with more pace. Better finisher as well.

what did he do of note in the world cup? hes gone missing in big games for germany.

conormcfc said:

what did he do of note in the world cup? hes gone missing in big games for germany.
Scored a couple of crackers, set up a load of goals, basically he was their standout player. Which was why all the top clubs took notice.

Did you not see his performance against England at least?

Carragher, Gerrard, Carrick, Evra, Jones, Cleverly, Vidic, Wilshire, Hazard and of course Scotty Parker.

Vidic, Gerrard and Wilshire are very good but IMO are hugely over hyped.

Joehannes said:
conormcfc said:
Shocking amount of mentions for Busquets.

World class player. As is Ozil.

Aaron Ramsey is overrated in the sense that people still class him as a top half premier league player.
This except Arsenal need Ramsey's graft. Lost his creative threat unfortunately but still does a lot of intelligent defensive work.

Busquets is one of the best defensive midfielders of the last ten years or so, imo.

Overrated? Hummels.
I thinks it's because he ousted Yaya but he suits the high pressing system that Pep wanted to play and Yaya doesn't work hard enough in DM

MCFC4EVR said:
Joehannes said:
conormcfc said:
Shocking amount of mentions for Busquets.

World class player. As is Ozil.

Aaron Ramsey is overrated in the sense that people still class him as a top half premier league player.
This except Arsenal need Ramsey's graft. Lost his creative threat unfortunately but still does a lot of intelligent defensive work.

Busquets is one of the best defensive midfielders of the last ten years or so, imo.

Overrated? Hummels.
I thinks it's because he ousted Yaya but he suits the high pressing system that Pep wanted to play and Yaya doesn't work hard enough in DM

I watch every Barca game play, Busquets is a gem in that team. When he doesn't play it seems more arduous going from CB to defence and Xavi literally has too drop deeper and is less of a threat and tires quicker. Busquets keeps them ticking over and makes clever tidy passes and moves into space, looking to be involved in the play all the time. I like Mascherano as a player a lot. but it's a statment when Yaya and Mascherano both get moved on (to bench, position or club) for him. An overated player would not budge 2 world class players for no good reason. Ignorance to talent of people don't rate him, they simply don't understand his role, in all its forms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.