Masters Golf Competition

jimmy blue shoes said:
Can we not make a sub for this round

nope, how would that be fair on people who picked the right golfers to start with?<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:21 am --<br /><br />conormcfc takes a narrow lead!

Masters 2011 Competition
Round 3 Leaderboard

1) conormcfc 199
2) r.soleofsalford 195
3) cptaidan88 191
4) PJ74 186
T5) IFeedGoats 165
=) PoolHustler 165
=) Esteban de la Sexface 165
T8) bluemonkey71 161
=) smiles 161
10) bluesmith 157
11) welcometomanchester 154
12) skadey 153
13) Garrinchas---Dog 147
14) The Ratt 144
15) abu13 139
16) dell74 138
T17) poh 135
=) droylsdenblue 135
19) Ntini77 116
20) tasker 107
21) Ticket For Schalke 100
22) jimmy blue shoes 90
T23) simonr555 89
=) JoeMercer'sWay 89
25) sput the wonder pig 82
26) MIKEYP 68
27) jay_mcfc 34
T28) kippaxwarrior 30
=) mcfc_nick 30
=) leighton 30
31) mcfcnorthstand -80

So everything to play, a really tight top 4 but a huge chasing pack who could all catch up and a fierce fight for the top 10, and a battle emerging at the bottom to not finish bottom out of the people who actually tried in this competition!

A far lower scoring day compared to yesterday's points but those who did score well moved up a lot.

mcfc_nick said:
Camilo needs a good round tomorrow to keep me from finishing (second) bottom!

well it looks like a straight shootout between you, kippaxwarrior and leighton as you all have a 1 golfer left and they're all different. jay_mcfc has 2 left so he has double the opportunity to avoid the "honour" of sitting next to the joker at the bottom of the table, but on the flip side he also has double the risk as he found out today with Casey...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfc_nick said:
Camilo needs a good round tomorrow to keep me from finishing (second) bottom!

well it looks like a straight shootout between you, kippaxwarrior and leighton as you all have a 1 golfer left and they're all different. jay_mcfc has 2 left so he has double the opportunity to avoid the "honour" of sitting next to the joker at the bottom of the table, but on the flip side he also has double the risk as he found out today with Casey...
after flicking back to the start of the thread and finding out they have Tiger & Phil im not too confident!

mcfc_nick said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
after flicking back to the start of the thread and finding out they have Tiger & Phil im not too confident!

if said players were doing that well a) those 2 wouldn't be at the bottom and b) the table would look very different judging by the number of people who picked those 2.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfc_nick said:

if said players were doing that well a) those 2 wouldn't be at the bottom and b) the table would look very different judging by the number of people who picked those 2.
still, ive seen time and time again in the past what they can do on a sunday at the Masters, Tiger's still got a chance to win it with him being 3 back of 2nd, all he needs is Rory to have an off day so as long as he's got a sniff he'll play well

mcfc_nick said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
still, ive seen time and time again in the past what they can do on a sunday at the Masters, Tiger's still got a chance to win it with him being 3 back of 2nd, all he needs is Rory to have an off day so as long as he's got a sniff he'll play well

well we'll see, all I know is Ishikawa's and Sergio's woeful back 9's killed my chances stone dead lol.

Ive just started my own Golf Blog <a class="postlink" href="http://golfworlduk.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://golfworlduk.blogspot.com/</a> and would be greatful if anyone wanted to follow. Doing a Journalism course at University at the minute so trying to expose my writing to as many people as possible - whether its half decent or not is another matter.

Richard said:
Ive just started my own Golf Blog <a class="postlink" href="http://golfworlduk.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://golfworlduk.blogspot.com/</a> and would be greatful if anyone wanted to follow. Doing a Journalism course at University at the minute so trying to expose my writing to as many people as possible - whether its half decent or not is another matter.
sounds interesting mate, ill give it a read, just post it on here whenever you write a new one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.