Matías ‘Hunchback’ Vuoso

Walkbustaxi

56b714b2-7891-6675.jpg

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/footba...ines-manchester-citys-matias-hunchback-vuoso/

BoyBlue_1985 said:
A Hunchback?
I know strange. The guy slates him based on that one game. The article ends abruptly saying he was absolute shit. No mention that Vuoso went on to play at international level. Not his fault he cost so much and was never given a proper chance. If the article was about Gerry Creaney I'd understand but to label this guy the worst striker?!

I still have him on monthly google alerts, hence the article. Kinda hoped he would go on and be a world beater after leaving us. Never happened but still an interesting career. Love how the biggest thing that happened to him at City was having his bank account fleeced.

There was a story doing the rounds at the time that he refused to learn English, sacked it in after a couple of lessons, because he said it sounded "primitive" to him

The only time I remember watching him play was a Senior Cup final at Oldham when Tiatto was having a run out at the end of the season following an injury.

My memories of Matias are that he could have swopped places with anyone in the crowd male, female, adult or child and City's performance wouldn't have suffered.

blue b4 the moon said:
The only time I remember watching him play was a Senior Cup final at Oldham when Tiatto was having a run out at the end of the season following an injury.

My memories of Matias are that he could have swopped places with anyone in the crowd male, female, adult or child and City's performance wouldn't have suffered.

Me and the kids went to that one, got there late and was unsure which one MV was, literally within seconds one of our players goes down, rolling around like he'd broke his leg all because of the slightest touch, I didn't need to know any more to deduce this was him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.