Matador gored through his throat *GRAPHIC*

That's all fair to be honest. As I said before, the justification seems to be the main argument here. I personally believe that due to the amount of tourism and therefore wealth that it brings, bullfighting has some sort of justification towards it. Others don't, which is fine too.

if you can talk of money justifying the act then child sex tourism, bear bating and many other sick acts have some justification.

I'm not labelling them all the same, there are huge variants in the degrees of their affects but I hope you get my point.

The fact remains Spain has far more to offer than torturing a Bull.

PJMCC1UK said:
if you can talk of money justifying the act then child sex tourism, bear bating and many other sick acts have some justification.

I tried to cover this point before when I talked about Darwinism and the fact that a human argument can't really be projected towards animals, this was what the killing flies/spiders etc. was getting at.

Lucas North said:
The Bulls used in Bullfights are usually between 3-5 years old . They are of the highest pedigree , bred on special ,dedicated farms and given the best of everything . They are given a contented life and then a noble death . Only the most courageous, spirited animals are chosen .

Otherwise, without the spectacle of the Bullfight they wouldn't exist .

lets turn it round you become the bull and the bull becomes the matador do you still think its great fun and courageous i bet you don't

don't get me wrong we all love beef and if we saw how said beef was killed some might be quite horrified but to torment an animal for fun even if you are going to eat it in the end is barbaric and distasteful in my opinion and has no place in a modern, educated society

big blueballs said:
has no place in a modern, educated society

All of this would be true, if you could first prove that we live in a modern, educated society.

The death penalty still exists. There is enough food to go around, yet people are still starving. Many places in the world have sub-standard hygiene or medical facilities such as running water or access to healthcare. We still have people who live on the streets, despite there been vast parts of the countryside that are completely empty.

Our society is anything but fair.

Lucas North said:
Obviously the Matadors sword evens up the fact that a Bull has 2 big fuck-off horns , you tool . Also , its ten times heavier and it goes out in a blaze of glory as opposed to being bored to death by the likes of you .

this is bollocks the matador is not the underdog the bull is and do you know why the power to think (a brain)

something the bull is unable to do it works on instinct and is probably frightened and is fighting for its life nothing more, very noble indeed that<br /><br />-- Tue May 25, 2010 5:40 pm --<br /><br />
Damocles said:
big blueballs said:
has no place in a modern, educated society

All of this would be true, if you could first prove that we live in a modern, educated society.

The death penalty still exists. There is enough food to go around, yet people are still starving. Many places in the world have sub-standard hygiene or medical facilities such as running water or access to healthcare. We still have people who live on the streets, despite there been vast parts of the countryside that are completely empty.

Our society is anything but fair.
i was referring to Spain not the world in general

People who pay to watch a dumb animal tortured are sick fucks. I kill flies, I don't eat them but I feel fully justified in killing them because they are twats. Even considering their massive twattiness I still put them out of their misery quick, no stabbing them with pins, no pulling their wings and legs off one by one, no invited audience of sick fucks cheering me on, the transformation from fly to fly goo happens in milliseconds as it should do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.