Match dates for April

T T

Tony - MCFC

HI,

anyone know when the dates/times are announced for the games in April? specifically after Saints game which is currently showing as Sat 3pm, although someone mentioned BT Sports App had 12.45 on the Sat, although i cant find that myself.

Thanks for any responses.

I'm no fan of sky but this is obviously BT's doing as we'd normally have he fixtures by now.
Very hard when people re planning attending games from afar or trying to book trains for away games.

Yeh I'm waiting for the Southampton game to be confirmed as well. As long as it isnt moved to the Sunday I'm happy but they really should have been announced by now.

Bluemoon dan said:
Yeh I'm waiting for the Southampton game to be confirmed as well. As long as it isnt moved to the Sunday I'm happy but they really should have been announced by now.

a few of the dodgy stream sites have it listed as BT Sport 12.45 Sat. Hopefully thats the case, purely for selfish reasons.

Everywhere I've looked has this as a BTSport game, 1245. Everywhere apart from City's website that is.

had a reply from BT Sport on twitter saying "hi, as far as we're aware, the game will kick off at that time (12.45) on the 5th April."

not sure if that confirms it or not!?

My Season Ticket holding friend gets married at 12:30pm on that day. I am wondering if its rude to not only miss the service but also take his ticket so one of my other friends can have it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.