Match dates for April

goater1978 said:
My Season Ticket holding friend gets married at 12:30pm on that day. I am wondering if its rude to not only miss the service but also take his ticket so one of my other friends can have it!

City first mate, i'm sure theyll be aware

goater1978 said:
My Season Ticket holding friend gets married at 12:30pm on that day. I am wondering if its rude to not only miss the service but also take his ticket so one of my other friends can have it!
No problem at all. It serves the selfish bastard right for getting married on a match day. The fucking freak !

Matty said:
goater1978 said:

Seriously, do people not realise that getting married is what the post season is for?!!

Exactly, with honeymoon he's going to miss loads of games in the title run in!

They really need to sort out the fixture timings etc asap. Not long until the end of the season and on top of not knowing these confirmed date, there are two (which may become 3) games to fit in because of postponements and cup fixture clashes.

I got married during the football season (I know, I know) - many years ago now - we arranged it in advance and joked that when the fixtures came out, it would be derby-day. And of course, when the fixtures were announced, sure enough it was.

Even worse, my best man and his wife were big United fans who hand't missed a game for about 10 years (yes, I know again) so he only very grudgingly turned-up and she didn't come with him - she went to the game instead.

And City lost.

I posted on here last week that livefootballontv.com has it down as a 12:45 on the Sat

Anymore word on this? Really pissing me off at this stage, we should have a complete set of TV fixtures for April now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.