Match day Hospitality prices - Wow

What are you drinking ? Last season Asahi was around £4.40 with season ticket discount and my tipple, London Pride was £4.90

I don't know where you drink in the Etihad, but the beer isn't £4.40 in SSL1, even with a season ticket discount.

I don't know where you drink in the Etihad, but the beer isn't £4.40 in SSL1, even with a season ticket discount.
I must be out of touch on the draught prices. I just checked and at the last home game in May I paid £4.95 for a London Pride.

When I starting going in 1974 it was 25p for a junior in the Kippax. I'm now paying £700 a season in Colin Bell. Have done a few corporates over the years but they have been crap. Nothing can beat being sat with yer mates giving it what for after having one too many in the pub beforehand. You can stick yer hospitality up yer arse!

So; 760k for the season? Absolute bargain. Where do I apply?
You are exaggerating to make it sound dear…..If you buy it for the season it is probably only 500k and I reckon if you wanted a couple they may knock a couple of quid off to keep it under a million

I paid £500 last season for the wife and myself for a treat on the 1st home game of the season........we were on holiday in the dales a week before the game and were out for a day trip when a drunk driver smashed into our car putting both of us in hospital....my £500 tickets were last seen heading over the horizon with their arse on fire......got the money back from the cunts insurence company so at least that was something...might try again for 1st home game this season as long as there are no drunken bastards on the road this time.

When I starting going in 1974 it was 25p for a junior in the Kippax. I'm now paying £700 a season in Colin Bell. Have done a few corporates over the years but they have been crap. Nothing can beat being sat with yer mates giving it what for after having one too many in the pub beforehand. You can stick yer hospitality up yer arse!
Back in 74' i lived in a rolled up newspaper in a septic tank ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.