Match for match, points gained/lost vs last season

If this season has taught me anything it is that any team can take points off any other team no matter where they are in the league or what their current form is like.

I think that to try to anticipate final positions in the league at this stage of the season is okay if you are really pushed to find something to occupy yourself with but ultimately it seems like a waste of time to me.

I'd rather get on with my French Knitting...

JJ

If this season has taught me anything it is that any team can take points off any other team no matter where they are in the league or what their current form is like.

I think that to try to anticipate final positions in the league at this stage of the season is okay if you are really pushed to find something to occupy yourself with but ultimately it seems like a waste of time to me.

I'd rather get on with my French Knitting...

JJ
More of a knitting fella myself.....

giphy.gif

We brought it back now to minus 1 point with the great win against Chelsea which was a loss last season.

Next 3 PL games Brighton h, Palace h, Villa h, only Palace fixture was a draw last season, other were wins.

Really big chance for us to go on top if we dont fuck up these 3 games.

updated in first post, we are now +1 point better fixture to fixture, good comeback from -7 points earlier.

This season 85 imo is enough for the title possibly.

Updated with latest matches, no change from last season really, still +1 better off only, which is not bad given this year lot less points will be enough for title maybe something like 85 already or 86-87 surely.

Still we need to be better than last season 81 points.

Next two is really an acid test as we got only 1 point from Liverpool away and Spurs home fixture last season in PL in total (loss to Pool, draw vs Spurs), this time around we need to deliver 4 points imo at least I hope we can do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.