Match highlights on City website

lazza

This is something that's annoyed me for a while.

Who is it who compiles the highlights on the Man City website? What is it that makes them think they need to make them balanced and even?!

Just watched the extended highlights of the Liverpool game, and they pretty much include all the Liverpool chances, and show several replays of the Liverpool goal. If it's outstanding defending by City, I'm all for it being in the highlights (like the Stones clearance), but if it's just showing random chances and possession for the opposition at the expense of showing some of the City pressure, I can't see the point. First chance they show is the Liverpool chance in the 5th or 6th minute, but ignore the first 5 minutes of excellent play by City and the shot by Sane(?).

(OK, yes, I agree, this is no time to be grumpy, but was looking forward to watching the highlights, and was rather disappointed to see how crap they were)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.