Match in doubt? Rearranged for 19.45hrs 14-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
That recent e-mail was the length of a short essay and never mentioned the word "refund" once. Even say a £10 discount off the price of the Barca game for Cup scheme members who can't make it tonight would be better than nothing.

Just seen this too
Why is it limited food and drink?
I understand the booze regulation but as regards food would this be due to staff shortages?
Wondering
Guessing a lot of the food would have been cooked and ready to go last night .plus lack of staff I guess

One of the rare ones here. Looking for a ticket near my season tickets. Couldn't go last night. Can tonight. Why are the club not selling tickets in the normal place?

anything in particular?
i'm always glad to read something that wordy fuckers recommend.
If you like to read about origins and connections of languages, try Colin Renfrew,1987, 'Archaeology and Language: The Puzzle of Indo-European Origins'. Concludes that common root languages were spoken across Eurasia thousands of years earlier than usually thought. Bit heavy but worth a stab, think its still in print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.