Match in doubt? Rearranged for 19.45hrs 14-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the four of us, two aren't going. At least we can get a quick pint in City Square.

I've always quite enjoyed those half-empty Carling Cup games in a weird, intimate kind of way, so i'm looking forward to it.
Is beer served in City square for European matches?

Of the four of us, two aren't going. At least we can get a quick pint in City Square.

I've always quite enjoyed those half-empty Carling Cup games in a weird, intimate kind of way
Not sure about that and fucking McPointy will have a field day.

No fail. It's the two clubs that have to decide. BMG wanted an early kick off, firstly midday so they could fly home afterwards. Then 6pm. City said no as they couldn't get the stewards in. Lot of back and forth before agreeing on tonight at 7:45pm. Clubs have to announce next fixture date and time within two hours of the postponement and they didn't. But it wouldn't be just City that would be fined, if they went down that route it would be both clubs.
I stand corrected fella...cheers for reply.

There are fans on the match & ticket exchange thread looking for tickets for those stuck with tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.