Match in doubt? Rearranged for 19.45hrs 14-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted, can't make tonight,feel a tad sorry for the boxheads having to miss it after their efforts to get here. I'm in Beaumaris with the better half for a few days. Got all the way to the ground last night and heard it on the PA about the postponement. Not looking to good for a pubto watch the game. Come on City.

Gutted, can't make tonight,feel a tad sorry for the boxheads having to miss it after their efforts to get here. I'm in Beaumaris with the better half for a few days. Got all the way to the ground last night and heard it on the PA about the postponement. Not looking to good for a pubto watch the game. Come on City.
Can you get online?

Just want to say a quick 'thanks' to Paul and his daughter, Nic (didn't get their last name) who rescued me, Rkid and our two kids. They saw that we would all have no chance of getting to the game via the the trams so got us all in their 7 seater. Got to within 5 mins of the stadium when we got the news that it was cancelled and turned back to Timperley. He didn't know us from Adam. Proud to be blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for Fox Soccer 2 Go. That's a premium online-only app as far as I know.
I used to think the same thing but it turns out that Fox Soccer 2GO and Fox Sports GO are two separate services. Fox Sports GO is the web streaming site for cable subscribers so @TCIB is correct in that you can watch the match with your cable/satellite credentials if you have Fox Sports in your viewing package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.